5 Surprise Gifts for Your Friends This Diwali
Diwali is a great time of the year to think of the ones you love. Exchanging gifts every year on Diwali is an age-old tradition and is a wonderful expression of love. This Diwali, you could do something different for your friends. Gift them something that’s more than just a box of sweets and dried fruits.
Here are five unique gift ideas for Diwali this year:
- A motivational book: There is no gift as great as a book. Books tell us inspiring stories and motivate us to think and live differently. Gifting your friends a book such as the autobiography of an inspirational leader or visionary is a great idea. Do you Read?
- A collection of movies: The festive season is the best time of the year for a movie marathon. Gift your friends a collection of inspirational movies that they will not only enjoy watching but will learn some great life lessons from.
- A handmade home décor gift: Instead of buying something off the market, invest a little bit of time in crafting a beautiful home décor gift. Right from lamps to candles, you could make some beautiful Diwali gifts at home. There are plenty of tutorials for the same available online.
- A box of homemade sweets: Nothing speaks of love as much as a homemade dessert item. Stay away from the rich and stale sweets thriving in the markets and prepare something simple and sweet at home. It will be appreciated like nothing else.
- Gift them a better life: Yes, you read that right. You can gift your friends a better life by referring them to MeraJob – India’s 1st Job Matching Portal. MeraJob helps jobseekers find a job that matches their preferences in every way. Not only that, you could earn some Rewards, too.
MeraJob.in wishes you and your loved ones a very happy and prosperous Diwali!
You may like to read this
MeraJob October 21, 2016
Are you ready for jobs of the future?
The job market today is changing more rapidly than we could have ever imagined. What had seemed like the ‘future of work’ has almost become a reality today. In another five years, we will find that a large number of jobs that we do today will be done by machines. Rapid technological advanceme...
Manish Basera July 22, 2015
PM launches National Career Service portal
The portal aims to connect around 20 million job seekers Having been in the pipeline for the last four years, the much-awaited National Career Services Portal has been finally launched on July 20, 2015. It is the government’s official counterpart to the many private sector job related port...