5 Surprise Gifts for Your Friends This Diwali
Diwali is a great time of the year to think of the ones you love. Exchanging gifts every year on Diwali is an age-old tradition and is a wonderful expression of love. This Diwali, you could do something different for your friends. Gift them something that’s more than just a box of sweets and dried fruits.
Here are five unique gift ideas for Diwali this year:
- A motivational book: There is no gift as great as a book. Books tell us inspiring stories and motivate us to think and live differently. Gifting your friends a book such as the autobiography of an inspirational leader or visionary is a great idea. Do you Read?
- A collection of movies: The festive season is the best time of the year for a movie marathon. Gift your friends a collection of inspirational movies that they will not only enjoy watching but will learn some great life lessons from.
- A handmade home décor gift: Instead of buying something off the market, invest a little bit of time in crafting a beautiful home décor gift. Right from lamps to candles, you could make some beautiful Diwali gifts at home. There are plenty of tutorials for the same available online.
- A box of homemade sweets: Nothing speaks of love as much as a homemade dessert item. Stay away from the rich and stale sweets thriving in the markets and prepare something simple and sweet at home. It will be appreciated like nothing else.
- Gift them a better life: Yes, you read that right. You can gift your friends a better life by referring them to MeraJob – India’s 1st Job Matching Portal. MeraJob helps jobseekers find a job that matches their preferences in every way. Not only that, you could earn some Rewards, too.
MeraJob.in wishes you and your loved ones a very happy and prosperous Diwali!
You may like to read this
MeraJob July 15, 2015
Active candidates are on rise the world over
The working professional of today is a connected and informed individual, open to new opportunities throughout the professional life. It is indeed a challenge for organisations to attract, engage and retain talent that is increasingly getting digitally aware. Talent Trends 2015 report p...
MeraJob November 2, 2016
How To Discover Your Passion
Every so often we ask ourselves that one question that never seems to get old. What should I do with my life? The answer, too, remains unchanged. Follow your passion! Why, then, is it that we find ourselves in jobs, places and situations that don’t make us happy? To be encouraged t...