5 Surprise Gifts for Your Friends This Diwali
Diwali is a great time of the year to think of the ones you love. Exchanging gifts every year on Diwali is an age-old tradition and is a wonderful expression of love. This Diwali, you could do something different for your friends. Gift them something that’s more than just a box of sweets and dried fruits.
Here are five unique gift ideas for Diwali this year:
- A motivational book: There is no gift as great as a book. Books tell us inspiring stories and motivate us to think and live differently. Gifting your friends a book such as the autobiography of an inspirational leader or visionary is a great idea. Do you Read?
- A collection of movies: The festive season is the best time of the year for a movie marathon. Gift your friends a collection of inspirational movies that they will not only enjoy watching but will learn some great life lessons from.
- A handmade home décor gift: Instead of buying something off the market, invest a little bit of time in crafting a beautiful home décor gift. Right from lamps to candles, you could make some beautiful Diwali gifts at home. There are plenty of tutorials for the same available online.
- A box of homemade sweets: Nothing speaks of love as much as a homemade dessert item. Stay away from the rich and stale sweets thriving in the markets and prepare something simple and sweet at home. It will be appreciated like nothing else.
- Gift them a better life: Yes, you read that right. You can gift your friends a better life by referring them to MeraJob – India’s 1st Job Matching Portal. MeraJob helps jobseekers find a job that matches their preferences in every way. Not only that, you could earn some Rewards, too.
MeraJob.in wishes you and your loved ones a very happy and prosperous Diwali!
You may like to read this
Vaibhav Punetha July 3, 2015
Digital India Campaign: What’s in it for a Jobseeker?
PM Narendra Modi has announced the Digital India Campaign which is expected to create around 18 Lakh new Jobs The Digital India Campaign was launched with great fanfare by PM Narendra Modi on the 1st of July, 2015. The campaign is an ambitious project planned by the government which aims to provide...
MeraJob May 17, 2016
6 Soft Skills for Career Success
Besides acquiring and perfecting your professional/technical skills, it’s important to develop some soft skills if you truly want to succeed in your career. Soft skills are essentially your ‘people skills’ that go a long way in creating a great first impression and getting people to notice you...