5 Surprise Gifts for Your Friends This Diwali
Diwali is a great time of the year to think of the ones you love. Exchanging gifts every year on Diwali is an age-old tradition and is a wonderful expression of love. This Diwali, you could do something different for your friends. Gift them something that’s more than just a box of sweets and dried fruits.
Here are five unique gift ideas for Diwali this year:
- A motivational book: There is no gift as great as a book. Books tell us inspiring stories and motivate us to think and live differently. Gifting your friends a book such as the autobiography of an inspirational leader or visionary is a great idea. Do you Read?
- A collection of movies: The festive season is the best time of the year for a movie marathon. Gift your friends a collection of inspirational movies that they will not only enjoy watching but will learn some great life lessons from.
- A handmade home décor gift: Instead of buying something off the market, invest a little bit of time in crafting a beautiful home décor gift. Right from lamps to candles, you could make some beautiful Diwali gifts at home. There are plenty of tutorials for the same available online.
- A box of homemade sweets: Nothing speaks of love as much as a homemade dessert item. Stay away from the rich and stale sweets thriving in the markets and prepare something simple and sweet at home. It will be appreciated like nothing else.
- Gift them a better life: Yes, you read that right. You can gift your friends a better life by referring them to MeraJob – India’s 1st Job Matching Portal. MeraJob helps jobseekers find a job that matches their preferences in every way. Not only that, you could earn some Rewards, too.
MeraJob.in wishes you and your loved ones a very happy and prosperous Diwali!
You may like to read this
MeraJob November 8, 2016
How to Be an Effective Communicator
We’ve already covered some ways in which you can instantly improve your communication skills. Being an effective communicator is about building further on those communication skills. The need to be understood by others is a universal one, and until we master the art of good communication, that nee...
MeraJob April 14, 2015
6 Mistakes that will get your CV rejected
The most important thing to remember while drafting a CV is that the recruiter spends only 30 seconds (on average) looking at it. Recruiters are faced with endless stacks of CVs to read, and they’re looking for just about any reason to toss your CV into the ‘reject’ pile to make their job easi...