6 signs that show you may be fired
Have you been feeling for a while that things aren’t quite right at work? It is possible that you might be missing some signs that show you may be fired. Companies fire their employees for a wide variety of reasons, and it is a fairly common practice. But when it happens to you, it can feel like the end of the world. The good news is that it is really not.
By looking out for these signs, you might be able to identify and rectify the problem before it is too late.
Here are five signs that might indicate that your company no longer needs your services:
1. You are no longer included in meetings: You find that your boss no longer wants to include you in meetings on important projects or with clients.
2. Your work is assigned to someone else: When your key responsibilities are passed on to another employee without you being offered a new role, it is a sign worth noting.
3. Change in others’ attitude: Your boss, colleagues and HR manager are avoiding you or behaving differently towards you. If you find them being more stiff and reserved than usual, and you’ve also noticed one or more of the other aforementioned signs, it could be an indicator.
4. You’re not clued into important business decisions: Your company has taken on new projects, has new clients, or has made significant structural changes and you only happen to find out later.
5. Your workplace habits no longer matter: You walk in late, spend all day in the cafeteria and watch movies at work, and no one seems to have a problem? That’s another warning signal.
6. You are told you are not a “good fit”: If your boss or HR manager tells you that you’re not a “good fit” for the company, it probably means that your days at the company are numbered.
At this point in time, it may be a good idea for you to look out for job opportunities to hedge your bets. MeraJob allows you to Interview Now for best matching jobs, so that you don’t have to wait to find a great job.
We spend a large part of our lives at work, which is why it is important to be happy and satisfied with our jobs. To find a job that matches your skills and preferences, create your SmartProfile™ today.
You may like to read this
Manish Basera June 25, 2015
Poor English hinders Career Growth for many Indian students
Speaking and understanding English well increases your chances of getting a great job that promises a bright future According to a Times Group news article, it has been found that poor English gets in the way of career growth for many Indian students despite of them being qualified otherw...
MeraJob April 6, 2016
MeraJob partners with NSDC to bridge the employment gap
Nearly two years ago, MeraJob joined hands with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), Government of India, as a partner to provide best fit jobs for a vast number of candidates obtaining certifications from NSDC’s skill development partners. MeraJob actively engages with these candida...