5 Reasons Why You Should Be Hiring Faster
Common sense dictates that if you’re trying to find the best talent in the market, then your hiring process should be slow and steady. You want to take your time to evaluate the candidate so that you don’t end up with a bad hire. With several rounds of interviews and other screening processes, we think we’re examining our candidates thoroughly and making an intelligent hiring decision by the end of it. But seasoned recruiters will tell you otherwise.
Top talent is always in great demand, and if your hiring process is long and tedious, you’re likely to lose out on these coveted candidates to your competitors. The best candidates are off the market in less than two weeks!
Here are 5 compelling reasons why you should be hiring faster:
1. You’ll save a lot of money: Several rounds of interviews mean a lot of your time and money is being spent on hiring. By making faster hiring decisions, you’re saving a fair bit.
2. Quality hires: When you speed up your hiring process, you’re opening up the prospect of attracting and hiring the best talent in the market.
3. Enhanced candidate experience: You’re significantly improving the candidate experience by not making candidates wait between rounds of interviews and asking them to come back for additional rounds.
4. Better response rates: By hiring faster, you will also see that candidates respond to your job ads and interview calls faster. This is especially useful when reaching out to passive candidates through employee referrals.
5. Higher acceptance rates: When you’re quick to make an offer, you will also find that candidates accept job offers faster and more easily. The idea is to get ahead of the competition when making an offer.
Making your hiring process faster and more efficient will help you save time, money and other resources. It also helps build your employer brand. The idea is to strike a balance between hiring fast and hiring smart.
To hire pre-screened candidates at ½ the cost and in ½ the time, register with MeraJob.in.
You may like to read this
Sumeet Singh July 1, 2015
Work-Life Balance – High priority among working professionals
"Understanding employee career motivations and aspirations is key to creating a high performance culture.” – Mara Swan, Executive Vice President, Manpower Group Did you think that only high performance and productivity define success at work? Not really. A new global career survey of ...
MeraJob August 22, 2016
How to Choose the Best Job Portal for Hiring Candidates
The advent of the job portal in the ‘90s was responsible for transforming the recruitment process. Sourcing candidates became infinitely easier and recruiters suddenly had access to millions of jobseeker profiles at the click of a button. But, like with all inventions, traditional job portals seem...