5 Reasons Why You Should Be Hiring Faster
Common sense dictates that if you’re trying to find the best talent in the market, then your hiring process should be slow and steady. You want to take your time to evaluate the candidate so that you don’t end up with a bad hire. With several rounds of interviews and other screening processes, we think we’re examining our candidates thoroughly and making an intelligent hiring decision by the end of it. But seasoned recruiters will tell you otherwise.
Top talent is always in great demand, and if your hiring process is long and tedious, you’re likely to lose out on these coveted candidates to your competitors. The best candidates are off the market in less than two weeks!
Here are 5 compelling reasons why you should be hiring faster:
1. You’ll save a lot of money: Several rounds of interviews mean a lot of your time and money is being spent on hiring. By making faster hiring decisions, you’re saving a fair bit.
2. Quality hires: When you speed up your hiring process, you’re opening up the prospect of attracting and hiring the best talent in the market.
3. Enhanced candidate experience: You’re significantly improving the candidate experience by not making candidates wait between rounds of interviews and asking them to come back for additional rounds.
4. Better response rates: By hiring faster, you will also see that candidates respond to your job ads and interview calls faster. This is especially useful when reaching out to passive candidates through employee referrals.
5. Higher acceptance rates: When you’re quick to make an offer, you will also find that candidates accept job offers faster and more easily. The idea is to get ahead of the competition when making an offer.
Making your hiring process faster and more efficient will help you save time, money and other resources. It also helps build your employer brand. The idea is to strike a balance between hiring fast and hiring smart.
To hire pre-screened candidates at ½ the cost and in ½ the time, register with MeraJob.in.
You may like to read this
MeraJob March 1, 2016
How to Retain Your Best Employees
It’s hard enough to find a really good employee who matches all your requirements, but once you do find that ideal employee, you want to focus on retaining that talent. In the current scenario, employees have little reason to stay faithful to a company, as it were, given the explosion of employmen...
MeraJob September 9, 2016
3 Mistakes You’re Making While Hiring Entry-level Employees
Hiring entry-level employees is typically looked at as an intelligent recruitment move. And that’s a fairly reasonable assumption, because graduates bring in fresh perspective to the workplace and share an enthusiasm for the job that often remains unparalleled. Lower salaries and an oppo...