General Role Definition :
· Accountable for Software Development, quality, timeliness based on requirements, directions and guidelines
· Work with team to ensure quality software delivery
· Ensure all relevant code, binaries and functional and technical documentation is available upto-date on central repository
· Ensure appropriate documentation is done for requirements and code.
· Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate.
· Ensure training and guidance support to developers
· Ensure regular and timely reporting to Leader on department work and support.
Technical Skills required:
· At least 1,5 +years of Exp. in .Net development in Cloud and/or Client-Server and/or multi-tier environment.
· Technical skills :
. Good to have : AJAX, WCF, WPF ,MVC , JSON , jQuery , My SQL , RDLC
· Knowledge of design patterns will be an added advantage
· Ability to communicate across levels
· Team Player
· Active listener
· Keen on technology and learning.
· Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
· Ability to interpret business requirements / technical design documents and design / develop appropriate software solutions
Not mentioned by recruiter
To briefly appraise you, Rajbhra Medicare Private Limited is a, ISO certified rural health care service provider company. The company was started in 2001 and started its operations through Mobile clinics to rehabilitate the earth quake effected regions of Gujarat. Rajbhra was contracted by USAID and Care India for a period till 2004. Rajbhra has worked for various organizations including Reliance Industries, Laxmi Niwas Mittal, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, NTPC, Government of Bihar, Government of Ut