- Maintaining all books of accounts like ledger, cash book, bank book, journals, purchase and sales.
- Preparation of quotation, order acceptance, proforma invoice, bank reconciliation statements, fund flow and cash flow statements.
- Responsible for liasioning with statutory departments, auditors and all other functions.
- Maintenance and reimbursement of all day to day expenses, keeping a record and preparing reports of the same.
- Filing returns pertaining to sales tax, ESIC, minimum wages, professional tax etc.
- Maintaining all the receipts, payments and outstanding due to / from the dealers, reconciling the same and generating detailed reports.
- Preparing of Invoices & submit to client.
- Complying with local tax & commercial laws.
- Weekly review status of orders received, lost, MIS sent & pending.
- Get feedback from all staff about the status of offers closed & update in Tally.
- Keep close track of budget plan actual achievement on weekly basis.
- Handle all functions of accounts receivable and payables, including debtors / creditors reconciliation.
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting.
- Candidate should be local from Bangalore.
- Candidate should have good oral and written English.
- Candidate should be B.com Qualified.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Tally ERP.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of Computers, MS office and statutory returns fil