We are a young brand of bespoke fashion incepted a year ago. We believe that with technology we can reinvent the bespoke industry. We aim to become personal stylist for everyone, thus solving the problems of finding the right fit, right design and right cloth at right price.
Team: We are a team of youngsters from IIMA, Google and fashion industry. We believe that more than experience, the zeal and the right attitude matters. Learning is a lifelong process and you can start yours with us.
Culture: At Poptailor.com we believe in ensuring that you go that extra mile, you think out of box and you do that extra bit to stand out from average. An environment free from PPTs, reports, swiping cards and full of bean bags, coffees, toffees and beer.
Company Name : Comfia Ecom Pvt Ltd.
Website : www.poptailor.com
Designation : Android App Developer
Experience : 2 - 5 Years
Location : Mumbai/Thane
CTC : Best in the industry + ESOPs
Desired Skill Set:
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
5. Experienced with third-party libraries and APIs
6. Strong communication skills
7. Engaged, self-motivated, flexible way of working
8.Enthusiastic to work in an international team
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices
2. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services
3. Deliver across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
4. Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
5. Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
6. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
1. BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/MCA from a reputed institute with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Experience with ASP.Net C# using MVC, Angular JS and MS SQL
3. Good Knowledge of Products & Competitive trends & overall understanding of E-commerce market
For more information about the business model and team, please visit www.poptailor.com
BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/MCA from a reputed institute with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
No details provided