- Will be responsible for enhancing and managing business in the territory allocated.
- Will be responsible to expanding retailers channel for effective distribution.
- Will be responsible for growth of existing and new distributors in territory assigned and improve footprint of the organization.
- Will be responsible for conversion of inactive distributors to active or finding suitable replacement of same.
- Responsible for creating strong relationship with the channel & ensuring highest level of engagement with distributors and retailers to reach the organizational goals.
- Responsible for managing the profitability of Distribution.
- Will be responsible for achieving Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Sales targets.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics for improving sales distribution efficiency & efficacy.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Will be responsible for timely closure of channel complaints, if any.
- Will be responsible for timely communication of all schemes and targets to channel.
- Must be a self-starter, go getter & quick decision maker.
- Candidate must have one achievement in his life (personal/professional).
- Must be hardworking and aggressive towards achieving targets.
- Min. 3 Years of experience in Distribution or Channel sales.
- Should have the ability to multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Should be self-motivated towards reaching organizational targets.
- Analytical skill, presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization are must.
- Must have own conveyance.
- Resident: Candidates from Delhi will be preferred.