Comapny Background :
RB is the worlds leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Thats how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world - well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish.
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
The Area Team Leader in Consumer Prodiucts, FMCG is responsible for leading manufacturing or packaging activities, providing
coaching, and leading improvement/culture change as well as ensuring their area consistently delivers
against factory KPIs.
The role is focussed on ensuring that teams are able to meet targets set for quality, cost and service. A key
aspect is also to develop a more empowered team, by training, coaching and development of individuals
through strong leadership.
- Review OEE results on a weekly basis with direct and support teams and agree main issues and improvement plans for following week
- Ensure teams maintain all GMP standards. Ensure 5S standards are adhered to
- Ensure all SOPs are followed and, if not, corrective actions are identified and action taken
- Ensuring sufficient flexibility both within work teams and between groups by identifying training
- issues with team members and taking the subsequent steps to ensure the training is enacted
- Delivery of KPIs
- Ensure KPI scorecards are kept up to date on a daily basis by team members and are reviewed on a
- weekly basis with the whole team
- Report an accumulated view of all scorecards and other KPIs on a weekly basis to Product Supply Leader
- Ensure the performance reviews of the team are carried out on a monthly basis, with any issues\training\development opportunities being communicated to Product Supply Leader
- Ensure near miss/deviation forms are generated and reviewed\actioned
- Ensure all accidents\product security failures are reported to the Product Team Leader or other area management for investigation
- Ensure labour team rosters are owned
- Responsible for the preparation of Batch records.
- Coach, provide support, lead and drive productivity improvements.
- Responsible for RM/PM dispensing & Documentation of respective Batches of personal care
- Manufacturing/Packing with support of Warehouse Dept.
- Responsible for receiving of BMR/BPR/Formats related to Mfg/Pkg. Sections from QA Dept.
- Co-ordination with IPQA to align the RM/PM/SFG/FG and Swab/Rinse Water Report/analysis Status.
- Responsible for Line Clearance of Respective Mfg. Suite or Packing Lines with Co-ordination of IPQA.
- Co-ordination with utility/Eng. Dept. for P.Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Cooling/chilled water,
- AHU, power etc.
- Co-ordination with IPQA/QA for Sample withdrawn of respective SFG/FGs.