- Responsible for driving proactive sales for existing and new products in private and government sectors in the defined territory
- Developing a go to market strategy for new products including market segmentation and target identification
- Responsible for acquiring targets for implementation of telecom solutions Contract
- Management of ongoing Projects from signing to closure, including:
- Project Strategy o Forecasting & Annual target setting o Taking responsibility for the effective flow of information between team members, participants in project activities.
- Writing Proposals and SLAs for implementations, specifications and support contracts.
- Management of Contracts, Contract Variations, Payment Schedules
- Participation in Contract Claims & Dispute Settlement.
- Involvement in Contract Negotiation & Contract Signing with clients to make sure that there are no risks involved in the contract.
- Managing tendering process, pricing, coordinating with contractors for commercial negotiations, cost estimates including billing & claims etc.
- Involved in interpreting contractual obligations & rights and evaluation of technical/ financial problems for management reporting.
- Contract Administration (Main Contracts & Sub-Contracts)
- Verifying Sub-Contractors Payments / Claims as per Contract.
- Monitoring the PO and Payments of Service, out-sourcing & materials.
- Solution selling
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Articulation of concept to delivery
- Contract understanding and management
- Project management articulation
- Stake holder management
- Market Research & Analysis
- Negotiation skills
- Candidate must have experience in B2B segment