He/she will be responsible for forging new brand relations and work on developing the existing product verticals and contracted business. Developing and running marketing campaigns to promote a service or an idea to FMCG brands would also feature prominently in the job role.
· Business development with new and existing brands
· Ploughing the industry contacts through call and email reachouts
· Communicating new initiatives to target audiences and managing brand relationships
· Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, newsletters, e-newsletters etc
· Liaising with designers and printers
· Maintaining and updating the brand database
· Contributing to, and developing marketing plans and strategies
· Supporting the Brand Engagement team and other colleagues.
1. Complete knowledge of MS Office.
2. Ability to make presentation & do presentations.
3. Good communications skills.
4. Prior experience in concept selling is an added advantage.
India's 1st Job Matching Portal