BlackRock Services India Pvt. Ltd.
• 2- 3 years accounting experience, preferably in financial services.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting flow from sub- ledger (AR/ AP) to General ledger.
• Thorough knowledge of internal controls as they relate to the accounting operations of a publicly traded entity.
• Understanding of Intercompany accounting would be an added advantage
• Ability to work with large volumes of data and maintain high levels of accuracy.
• Proactive, detail- oriented, self- directed, and ability to work well in fast- paced environment.
• Self- starter with the ability to set priorities and successfully multi- task.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self- motivated team player with excellent attention to detail.
• Previous bank reconciliation/ intercompany postings and foreign exchange accounting experience shall be preferred.
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and banking systems.
• Experience of Oracle financial software packages would be an advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel .
No details provided