- Handle day to day Accounting matters
- Contribute towards finalization of accounts and closure of books
- Review of Accounting Policies, Notes & Other disclosures
- Preparation of Balance Sheet & submission of management reports
- Contribute towards management reporting.
- Contribute towards expense management, payable & receivables
- MIS, preparation of Annual Operating Plans, Bank CMA data
- Timely settlement of bills and vouchers
- Assist in monthly receipting and tally of books.
- Must have CA certificate.
- CA with strong accounting background
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and take up additional responsibility
- Knowledge of MS Office with skill in MS
- Ability to work in a team
-CA with 1 - 5 years of experience.