A Delegate Sales Executive is responsible for the sale of tickets to Corporate Training Events/Workshops.
This role involves selling to high level executives in a particular industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Researching attendees and generating sales leads.
· Cold calling and selling to a list of prospective training attendees
· Daily management and maintenance of sales records, ensuring they are kept up to date with attendees and details.
· Working with the marketing team to convert inbound sales enquiries into leads
· Achieving monthly and overall revenue targets.
· Supporting delegates through the registration process.
Not mentioned by recruiter
No details provided