Role - Dotnet Developer
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Software engineer responsibilities will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality.
- Managing the software build, release and deployment process
- Able to adapt to changing project conditions
- Experience in developing web sites or web applications
- Professionally interacting with customers, vendors, superiors and peers
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Expert knowledge of computer logic and flow-charting
- Identifying tasks that could be improved through automation
- Risk and contingency planning
- Performing low to medium complexity source code development
- Investigating, diagnosing and correcting system issues
- Testing software in controlled, real situations before it goes live
- Resolving technical issues faced by other team members
- Creating training manuals for users
- Writing up reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Supporting and maintaining the software within an IT system once it is up and running
- Developing new programs
- Coding individual programs
- Peer code reviews
- Writing and executing tests for subsystems and components
- Interacting with the hardware team on a daily basis
- Carrying out technical root cause analysis
- Troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments such as Linux, UNIX and Windows
- Gathering & analyzing information
- Working alongside wider operational teams to achieve set goals
- Participating in daily scrum meetings
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Dot net MVC Developer- C #.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, MSSQL/ MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JQUERY, ADO.NET, Win Forms, Entity Framework
- In Leadership – Do what’s right, even if it’s tough
- In Collaboration – Leverage our collective genius, be a team
- In Transparency – Be real
- In Accountability – Recognize that if it is to be, it’s up to me
- In Passion – Show commitment in heart and mind
- In Advocacy – Earn trust and business
- In Quality – Ensure what we do, we do well
- Keen to contribute ideas.
- Finding interesting and brilliant solutions to problems.
- Passionate about software development and developer communities.
- Always having a positive attitude.
- Results Oriented
- High Energy
- Have a good understanding of IT so you can quickly learn about new IT packages and techniques
- Have good communications skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Work in a logical manner
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Working hours are generally 9:30 am to 7:30 pm but can involve extra hours in the evenings or on weekends to meet deadlines. Some jobs may involve being on-call to deal with unexpected problems that need solving at any time day or night.