AAMOR INOX LIMITED.
1. B.Com with 5 to 10 years of experience in Accounts & Finance.
2. Maintaining day to day accounts of the company
3. Work on Vendor Bill Settlement, Employee Tour Settlement, Tour & Ticket Advance Reconciliation ,Bank Reconciliation, Employee Conveyance processing.
4. Monthly sales reconciliation of pms & ERP
5. Making payment of vendor on monthly basis
6. Handling all query regarding sales invoices and vendor invoices.
7. Calculation of TDS & E-filling and Return filing
8. Maintaining Service Tax & Vat
9. Ensures accuracy in Computation of Service Tax Liability.
10. Coordination with internal Auditors & Statutory auditors for smooth accounting process and TDS tasks.
11. Responsible for maintaining the records for cheque/Demand Drafts entries & its ensures its timely disbursements
12. Ensure proper processing of payroll and employee related transactions.
India's 1st Job Matching Portal