URGENT REQUIREMENT FIRE SAFETY OFFICER
Qualification : BE/ Diploma/ Bsc With safety
Experience : 3-10 years of petrochemical or refinery site
Job duration : 2 months (shutdown job)
Salary : 20k to 30k
Job Location : Jamnagar site
Joining : within 1 week
· Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while work is performed by other employees.
· Maintain the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit.
· Keep flammable materials from ignition sources.
· In the event of fire, extinguish it immediately or turn a fire alarm on.
· Call 911 or the emergency alarm number.
· Stop operations if you find any hazardous condition
· Make sure you and other employees are aware of the exact location of fire fighting equipment in the immediate area.
· Maintain constant means of communication.
· As much as possible, keep visual and voice contact with other employees.
· Before and during each shift, inspect the entire work area and look for potential release of flammable vapours or liquids.
· Be prepared to operate fire extinguishers, hydrants, fixed monitors, and hose carts anytime.
· Never leave the job site while the work is being done. If you have to leave, stop the job and notify workers that you are “standing-by-for”.
· When all operations are done, do not leave the worksite unless you’re sure that there are no hot sparks, burning embers and other fire hazards. Return all fire fighting equipment to their original location.
No details provided