- Welcome patients as they contact the Center personally or by telephone and explain the services available.
- Schedule appointments, direct walk-in patients and emergencies as per established policies and procedures.
- Answer all incoming calls and route them to the appropriate staff.
- Register all patients as per registration protocols and collect all documentation necessary.
- Generate receipts for each patient and ensure that all services provided have been checked out properly.
- Compute charges to be paid by the patient, collect payment and issue receipt to them when the full payment has been received.
- Work closely with the other CMC staff to assure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting time.
- Call and remind the patient of his/ her follow-up appointment.
- Communicate the patient’s problem/ complaint, if any, to the Center Manager.
- Would keep abreast of the developments in his/ her professional field and keep yourself up-dated.
- Other related duties as the job requires.
- Pleasant and friendly personality with a desire to work in team.
- Ability and willingness to treat all the patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in all situations.
- Ability to work and handle pressure with multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum 12th Pass
- Experience in handling Telephone
- Experience in handling EPBAX
- Computer knowledge