• On Ground People Management of Praguna+ Candidates
• Day to Day Grievances handling Day to Day, Settlement of disputes.
• Preliminary investigation of indiscipline / misconduct cases.
• Adherence to quality and timley talent acquisition of Praguna+ Candidates within agreed
Administration / Industrial Relations
• Dealing with local, and Government bodies, statutory bodies.
• Preparation and amendment of HR & IR Policies/Manuals from time to time as per
• Liaisoning with Statutory authorities such as RPFC, ALC, etc.
• Handling Inspector of Factories issues like- Registration/Licensing under Factory Act
1948, License Renewals.
• Responsibilities relating to factories Act, Employment Exchange, ESI & PF applications.
• Preparation Form – ER -1 & ER-2 under Employment Exchange.
• Facilitate in preparing monthly as well as annual PF & ESI return & Challan.
• Generate MIS report absenteeism and presenting the same to the senior management.
• Salary & Wages Administration which includes preparation of Salary and posting on WEB
Pay, ERP payroll & Bank Transfer of all employees, Incentive, Overtime, Bonus,
Provision of Gratuity, Annual Increment, Promotion, Full & Final Settlement Statement &
mandatory compliance for new joiners & exits.
• Design CTC structure
• Evaluate Full & Final settlement of the resigned associate & issuing of experience
certificate & Resignation Acceptance to the concerned associate.
• Fully Acquainted with Time Office Functions, maintaining the attendance register, Master
Roll, leave register, Adult register, Bonus register, other inspection book.
• Look after Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) of office equipment & hire agreements
for company leased accommodation.(if required).
• Organizing employee welfare activities as per company policies.
• Implementation of Reward & Recognition policy.
• Absenteeism Analysis and control.
• Ensure timely and accurate preparation & distribution of Wages & Salary / Incentive /
• Coordination with bank for Opening of new joinees salary account.
• Regularly updation of Employee Master of the unit.
• Getting PF nomination forms and Ensuring end to end PF process.
• Issue of identity cards and Uniforms.
• Ensuring Joining formalities of Employees.
• Preparation leaves record & leave encashment as per company policy.
• Insurance Management (Medical claims & Personal Accident Insurance.)
• To establish Praguna as a strong brand and market leader for imparting high quality
education and skill development in the Supply Chain and Logistics sector
• Ensure delivery of the business plan in terms of trainee intake and delivery to right
standards and within budgeted costs while meeting target revenues
• Implement, monitor and improve processes at the centers related to the program
delivery, administration, performance monitoring and students engagement. Ensure
program feedback from the students and employers and work closely with the product
team to improve the overall experience and outcome.
• Establish high level of efficiency, accuracy, quality and process consistency in center
operations. Foster a culture and environment of continuous improvement.
• Facilitate roll out of new skills through center organization by ensuring a well-defined,
efficient processes are in place for launch. Effectively execute the roll-out the program in
a time-bound manner.
• Previous experience in Sales Management and Sales Operations
• Hands on experience of managing a large team on the ground
• Passion for the job and a detail orientated hand-on approach will be CRITICAL
• Result Driven and Proactive
• Hard Working and Confident
• High on Integrity
• Willingness to “do what it takes”
• Passionate about creating value
• A team oriented and collaborative approach
• Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
• An effective leader, with the vision and direction to inspire teams for performance
No details provided