1. Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization.
2. Must properly interpret the contract language, employment policies, etc. so that compliance with the regulations can be maintained.
3. Must have knowledge on how to recruit from job portal etc.
4. Must have the ability to use various sources through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. Develop and execute recruiting plans. Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees. Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
5. Create Job Description Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position. Efficiently and effectively fill open positions. Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
6. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates. Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues. Utilize the Internet for recruitment.--Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.--Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.--Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.--Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
1. Saturday and Sunday fixed off.
2. Job Time: 10am to 7 pm
3. Transport facility provided.
4. Complimentary Lunch
5. Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate.
6. Contact Details: Contact Person: Indrani (HR),Salary: Rs. 12000 – Rs. 18000 (based on exp)