Time Office management:-
- Keeping track of all staff attendance and maintain attendance register.
- Collect and compile daily attendance of office and all CHC’s
- Keep a track of leaves taken/ leaves planned by all staff, Collect and maintain staff overtime.
- Compile all above information and prepare salary sheet in the month end.
- Make sure there is not much absentees on any given day. In case it is there should always be the replacement
- Seeing if any of the employees are irregular, immediately take corrective or preventive measures.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Liasioning with each CHC/ Hospital to check the employee availability status
- To maintain a database of all important positions of paramedical staff at all times.
- Constantly updating the paramedical pool of staff.
- Coordinating with Para-medical & support staff for scheduling their interview.
- Induction of all selected employees, coordinating doctors and paramedical registration.
- Issuing offer letter, appointment letter, joining report to the candidate selected.
- Informing Hospital Superintendent about the candidates/specialist selected and their joining date.
- Personnel data entry and record maintenance.
- Keeping record of all birthdays of ALL the staff and informing the management one day prior to the birthday of the staff to the management for the purposes of wishing.
- Properly filing relevant documents of new employees in a process which shall be explained.
- Maintaining and updating and filing all candidates resume database.
- Collecting and Coordinating performance evaluation of all paramedical and non-paramedical staff annually and then dispatching to HR head by end of July of each year,
- Appointment confirmation and Annual Appraisal.
- Handling employee’s query related to salary, leaves attendance and transfers & grievances.
- Issuing Idea Sims in case required, coordinate with IT team to get Email ID of the new joined if required.
- Sending a brief introduction to the HS/AHA and team members about the staff/specialist before them joining the CHC.
- Make arrangements for stay and travel of Doctors/ Specialist to particular CHC.
- Having up to date data of each CHC accommodation status by way of occupancy and vacant with a readymade updated chart on display on each CHC accommodation status.
Termination and Resignations:-
- Conducting exit interview, coordinate issuance of relieving letter, experience letter.
- In case of disciplinary termination, then issue of timely termination letter / warning letters/cautionary letters to the concerned employee and maintaining records of the same in designated “ X CHC employee Disciplinary file ”.