- Responsible for production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk.
- Enhance the accuracy of the companys reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with GAAP.
- The Controller will plan, implement, and supervise all financial and accounting activities, risk management, cash management, facilities management, purchasing, and contract administration
- Should have a minimum relevant experience of four to five years
- Chartered Accountant will be preferred / Graduate degree in Commerce or bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance from Premier Institutes.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and should have thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Must be able to manage revenue, expenses, all activities within the bank related to financial accounting, regulatory reporting, tax, payroll processing.
- Provide guidance to middle office functions in matter related to income recognition, provisioning and expenditure accounting as well as direct and indirect tax matters.
- Should be able to drive monthly/ quarterly and annual closures and ensure timely, accurate and complete result reporting.
- Extensive experience with financial and legal compliances on India as well as US legal compliances.
- Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, budgeting, income tax and banking working knowledge.
- Extensive experience in preparing audit packs, manage audit queries and in overseeing information and processes.
- Should be able to ensure effectiveness of the controls B/S reconciliation, bank accounting, intercompany accounting.
- Must have experience with US financial laws and should possess good knowledge of Quick books and US Accounting processes.
- Excellent project management strong leadership skills are a must. Strong technology, analytical skills are essential.