5 - 8 years
₹ 35,000 Per Month ( 4.20 Lacs Per Annum )
- Inventory Management & Projection.Inventory Planning and Analysis.
- Manage inventory control programme.
- Manage IMS – inventory management system.
- Keep a physical statement of inventory for stores and warehouse as per timelines given.
- Have a complete record of inventory in the warehouse.
- Keep a record of inventory inflow and outflow.
- Stock Management.RTV - Return to Vendor.
- Stock Checking on a daily basis.Ensure safety of storage of inventory.
- To keep a list of damaged stock.
- Shrinkage analysis and control.
- Set up control process.
- Formulate Standard operating practices (SOP).
- Mark up and mark down analysis.
- Conduct Asset audit.
- Conduct Fixed asset audit.
- Conduct SOP compliance audit.
- Knowledge of grocery or food products or any retail experience preferred.
- Understanding of food products/ retail inventory preferred.
- Must have min 5 yrs of experience in Inventory Mangement.
- Candidate should not be allowed from Hotel/ Restaurant/ Fast Food industry.
- Must have used Tally (any version).
- Must have good Computer Skills and MS Excel knowledge.
- Must be good with numbers and simple calculations.
- Must have good report reading skills.
- Candidate must have good analytical skills
- Candidate should be Graduate (any specialization).
No details provided