Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss.
Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge.
Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues.
Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff.
Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed.
Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
1. Chartered Accountant with 4+ years of experience in finance or accounting.
2. Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages.
3. Strong verbal and written communications skills.
4. Detail oriented and organized; Strong planning and prioritization abilities
5. Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible.