Ensuring resolutions of IR issues related to Contract Labour and various issues such as Bonus, wages and Employment of Labour.
2. Recruitment and Induction of manpower.
3. Proactive Employee Relations to ensure organizational Peace and Harmony.
4. Issuing confirmation & appraisal forms to HODs and follow up with confirmation advice.
5. Implementation and review of policies from time to time.
6. Maintain Accurate C & B Information from time to time including incentives, Bonus, retrials, statutory benefits etc
7. Coordinate and prepare monthly salary statements accurately and on time of all third party employee.
7.1 Salary advice of all employee (monthly)
8. Implement Training and Development initiatives.
9. Maintenance of Records and compliance under various statutory agencies such as factory insp, labour office, ESI, Labour Welfare (Statutory and Voluntary), etc.
9.1 Manage HR at multiple locations
9.2 Manager attendance + Leave of all employee.
9.3 Ensure employee engagement sctivities in the circle.
10. Grievance Redressal; Disciplinary proceedings.
11. Liaisoning with Department of Labour, Employment Exchange.
12. Attending Labour inspections and writing Compliance reports to the various labour inspections.
13. Handling Labour contractors and co-coordinating for organizing manpower requirements.
14. Personnel Administration.
15. Supervision of Time Office Functions, leave records, operation of payroll.
16. Facilitate the Performance Management Activities in coordination with the Head Office
Experience of 10-12 years required in OEM & Engineering industry (Automobile)
The Human Resources Manager will be highly regarded with an excellent track record in his/her current environment.
The successful candidate must be a strong, decisive, results oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships across the company and with a wide variety of partners based on trust, teamwork and knowledge.