- Welcome patients as they come to the Center personally.
- Advise the patients on the dosages of the medicine prescriped by the Doctor.
- Monitor the health and progress of the patient in response to the drug given.
- Lead patients, to counsel, assist in medication regimen.
- Advise the patients and answer the questions about prescription drugs, including questions about possible side effects and interactions among different drugs.
- Provide information and make recommendations about over-the-counter drugs.
- Work closely with the other CMC staff to assure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting time.
- Communicate the patient’s problem/ complaint, if any, to the Center Manager.
- Maintaining an account of stock of drugs at the centre.
- Would keep abreast of the developments in his/ her professional field and keep yourself up-dated.
- Would be responsible for the renewal of his/ her membership with registration board of the respective Professional regulatory body.
- Other related duties as the job requires.
- Sound medical skills to work independently in the center.
- Pleasant and friendly personality with a desire to work in team.
- Ability and willingness to treat all the patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in all situations.
- Ability to work and handle pressure with multi-tasking skills.
- Must be D. Pharma or B.pharma