- Welcome patients as they come to the Centre personally.
- Verify or record identity of the patient and converse with him/ her to allay the fear of procedure.
- Draw the blood following proper protocol and with due care.
- Label and store the blood container for subsequent processing.
- Lead home visits to patients, to draw blood.
- Work closely with the other CMC staff to assure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting time.
- Communicate the patient’s problem/ complaint, if any, to the Center Manager.
- Other centre clinical work, as instructed by the physician team, from time to time, as needed.
- Would keep abreast of the developments in his/ her professional field and keep yourself up-dated.
- Would be responsible for the renewal of his/ her membership with registration board of the respective Professional regulatory body.
- Other related duties as the job requires.
- Sound medical skills to work independently in the centre.
- Must be familiar with safety protocols regarding the storage and transportation of blood, as well as the proper disposal of all equipments used in venipuncture.
- Pleasant and friendly personality with a desire to work in team.
- Ability and willingness to treat all the patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in all situations.
- Ability to work and handle pressure with multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable with 8 Hr shift
- DMLT/B.SC MLT