Post Title: Receptionist/Front Office Assistant
We are a reputed and well established multidisciplinary Law firm with key focus on Litigation in Supreme Court, High Courts, District Courts, Family Courts, Commissions and Tribunals.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Front Desk Executive will be responsible for the following duties:
• Responsible for answering switchboard phones, routing calls to appropriate offices, and taking down messages
• Greet visitors and clients as they walk into the office.
• Responsible for keeping record of appearances in court, and for scheduling meetings.
• Create various forms for effective correspondence, and perform data entry and general administrative tasks, such as scanning and filing of documents.
• Provide support to paralegals, the office manager, and other staff, for the smooth operation of the office.
• Work closely with the staff to ensure smooth to ensure seamless day-to-day operations
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experiences:
• Education: University degree in any stream. Applicants must be computer literate in MS-Office.
• Experience and Skills: 2-3 years professional experience in a similar capacity. All applicants should posses the following skills:
§ Respect for confidentiality and discretion
§ He/she must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to communicate with partners, clients, staff and others.
§ He/she should understand that the way they attend to clients and visitors can leave a lasting impression on the clients, and can have a huge impact on the firm in terms of patronage.
• Language: Fluency in written and spoken English.
Evaluation of qualified candidates shall be conducted through an interview