- Responsible for sourcing and managing channels from the market and acquiring BIL (Business Instalment Loan) business from them.
- Responsible for sourcing business in line with company policy and ensuring compliance.
- Responsible for quality portfolio by minimizing delinquency and rejection.
- Identifying the need of changing market trends and channel development.
- Performance bonus and incentives based on company policy.
- Min. Educational Qualification should be Graduation in any stream, MBA/PGDM will be preferred.
- Age should not be more than 27 years
- Must have at least 1 year of Business loans sales experience.Person should currently be in direct payroll of any Leading bank or NBFC and not from a DSA or any associated agency
- Must have good networking and relationship building skills
- Must be target oriented with ability to handle multiple task
- Person should have DSA management experience and channel sales experience of local market
- Extensive knowledge of retails assets, products, operations, and current market trends will be an added advantage.