• Responsible for sourcing and managing channels from the market and acquiring Small ticket Loan against Property (LAP) business from them.
• Responsible for Sourcing business in line with company policy and ensure compliance through your team (3-4 off roll employees)
• Securing a high quality portfolio where there is zero or minimal delinquency and rejection.
• Responsible for identifying and engaging with communities and channels of business for acquiring Small Ticket Lap (Suvidha).
• Instrumental in Hiring, Training and Motivating Direct Sales team sourcing Small ticket Loans against Property”
• To ensure the cost of acquisition for business acquired under any channels in under the benchmark rate.
• To engage with all stake holders in process of disbursal and ensure the TAT is met.
Performance bonus and incentives based on company policy.
Capital First Ltd (NSE: CAPF) is a leading Financial Institution in India focused on providing debt financing to MSMEs and Indian consumers. Capital First was founded in its current form in 2012 by Mr. V. Vaidyanathan by securing an equity backing of Rs. 8.10 bn from global Private Equity player Warburg Pincus, by way of buyout of an existing listed NBFC, and in the process the company got new shareholders, reconstituted a new board, started new business lines, and created a new brand and entity