1. Highest level of customized and personal customer service possible to individual shoppers.
2. Provide advanced knowledge of products, services, and trends.
3. Become trusted consultants for shoppers to given them enhanced buying experience.
4. Lead each client through their shopping experience, guiding them to products and services that are particularly suited for their needs and desires.
5. Follow-up, follow-through with customers and keep your commitments in order to maintain strong relationships.
6. Give each customer a lot of attention, getting to know their likes and dislikes.
7. Use tact to find out the budget you need to work within.
8. Lead each client through their shopping experience, guiding them to products and services that are particularly suited for their needs and desires
9. To be the single point of customer service before, during and after the sale for your clients, by appropriate followup, follow-through and fulfilling commitments in order to maintain strong relationships
10. Maintain the appointment levels, contribution to sales by suggestive selling and up selling using their expertise and in-depth knowledge of both the customer and the current offerings.
Focus on increasing the Item per ticket and Average Bill Value