To carry out all the designated responsibilities as per large objective of achieving sales target of specified center.
1. Responsible for achieving the product wise target given from time to time.
2. To have proper control on company distributor and ensure timely supply of milk in the market.
3. To open new points and to ensure our products are available at maximum number of retail points & Tea Vendors.
4. To have total mapping of retail points and uncovered areas and take action to cover uncovered points and areas
5. You should follow up the instructions given and report the action taken.
6. You should have up good rapport with dealers & tea vendors in your area.
7. You should ensure the crate/cash on your routes is with no shortage.
8. You should fill and submit DPR daily in office to Head Office by mail.
9. You should give feedback on competitor’s activities regularly to the company.
10. You should attend to dealer, tea vendor and consumer complaints on priority and ensure their satisfaction.
11. You should make maximum efforts to increase sale of the entire product.
12. To follow no credit policy
13. Any work given from time to time.
Within the organization:
To interface closely with AZBM/Area Sales Manager for keeping him aware about the regular developments in achieving sales target.
Outside the organization:
Interacts with wholesalers, dealers, tea vendors, retailers and key customer on regular basis as per requirement.
Sales distributors and other staff at your branch.
More than 26 Years of Success: Ananda story began in 1989 Ananda Group, Ananda Dairy Foods, a leading dairy products brand in India is instrumental in providing dairy products at par with international standards. We focus on building leadership positions in branded and value added markets across the dairy sector. We at Ananda follow philosophy of: Serving the needs of the consumers by providing them directly from the FARM to HOME products. Incorporated in the year 1989, the company is growing a