· Sales administrators give clerical support to the sales team. They perform a number of duties focusing on customer satisfaction and coordinating sales team activities. They track reports, file invoices, forward phone calls, greet customers, schedule appointments, follow up on sales calls, and help make sales.
· Coordinating with the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
· Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
· Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
· Perform a number of duties focusing on customer satisfaction and coordinating sales team activities.
· Track reports, file invoices, forward phone calls, greet customers, schedule appointments, and follow up on sales calls.
Not mentioned by recruiter
As one of the top pathology labs Dr Lal PathLabs has a very strong focus on hiring and retaining top quality manpower to drive different departments within and outside the labs. 3000 individuals work at the Dr Lal PathLabs in India with over 55 percent of the staff in laboratory functions. Having national network consisting of our National Reference Laboratory in New Delhi along with 190+ other clinical / medical laboratories, 1700+ lab patient service centers and 5,000+ pickup points.