- Maintain HRIS of locations assigned and provide data to HO as per specified TAT s related to monthly payroll, attendance, salary stop and drop.
- Identify all cases whose appraisals are due and recommend their names to HO PMS team for timely appraisals.
- Make timely updations of all exit cases in wealth maker for quick F&F .
- Ensure all offices are registered under Shop and Establishment act and timely renewals take place.
- Built strong relationship with HOD & worked closely with them as a team for their staffing need.
- Handled the Full Life Cycle of Recruitment.
- Post Graduate with specialization in Human Resource
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Recruitment or HR Generalist role
- Minimum Age should be 25 Years
- Must be open for 12 days of travel in a month