Cryoviva Biotech Private Limited (Formerly known as Cryobanks International India Pvt. Ltd.) Founded in 2006 by RJ Corp. The company is focused on providing high-quality umbilical cord blood stem cell processing, and storage for both private and public donation purposes. Based at Gurgaon with networks in all the towns of India provides a high end processing and storage technology which are approved by International authorities.
Cryoviva Biotech Private Limited is a progressively growing Organization. As an Organization committed towards providing best in class services to the clients, we leave no stone unturned towards hiring a suitable fit. At Cryoviva India, we believe that every employee brings an expertise to offer. With transparent systems, fair procedures and exciting reward mechanism, working at Cryoviva is lot more than achieving targets. We take immense pride in calling us a Young, Exuberant & Caring Organization. With the kind of diverse workforce, coming from all corners of country & society, we relish each other’s company and enjoy each other’s success.
- Incumbent will be responsible for Identifying potential customer base and council them to join the concept of Stem Cells Banking;
- Incumbent will be responsible for ensuring smooth, seamless on boarding of new customers; ?
- Incumbent will be responsible for approaching respective customers to generate primary leads; ?
- Incumbent will be responsible for building healthy relationships with gynecologists/doctors; ?
- Incumbent will be responsible for explaining the concept via home presentations to potential and existing customers; ?
- Incumbent will be responsible to complete full cycle of client absorption into the system (i.e. Enrollment, Payment follow ups and Collection); ?
- Incumbent will be responsible for handling customer queries and grievances; ?
- Incumbent should be actively involved in different marketing activities to enhance the business; ?
- Incumbent will be responsible for maintaining good client relationship; ?
- Incumbent will be responsible for maintaining and timely reporting of MIS / other daily reports about leads generated, self-fixed presentation, CRM presentation and doctor calls;