- Understand the Query of Corporate clients and work with Travel consultantsto respond back to client.
- Ensure timely delivery of quotes to clients.
- Follow-up with the client on the quotes submitted.
- Required to go for client meetings so vehicle is a must for this position.
- Write reports and Maintain records.
- Identify new corporate clients, setup appointments and meet them.
- Dealing with Corporate & making sales report on daily basis, handling calls & web leads, giving travel advice and creating sales opportunities etc.
- He/she should be graduate.
- Should have min 2-6 year experience in sales & Business development.
- He/she should have good network in Corporate /B2B travel trade.
- Should have strong networking & communication skills.
- Excellent English is a must