JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for recording transaction activity, reconciling accounts, reviewing summary information and communicating with operating personnel as it relates to financial reporting.
- Prepare and input assigned monthly journal entries.
- Prepare, review and assess general ledger account reconciliation.
- Perform a comprehensive review of balance sheet and income statement account activity and balances to identify and correct misclassifications, errors and omissions.
- Provide inventory gross margin analysis and review.
- Assist Store Managers in the resolution of inventory/daily report issues.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis/reporting.
- Review daily store reports for assigned stores to detect exceptions.
- Process store paperwork as needed and ensure accurate financial reports:
- Accounts Payable invoices
- Inventory adjustments and transfers
- Cash Paid In/Cash Paid Out
- Provide error notification to stores (Accounts Payable, store daily report entry, etc.).
- Assist with new store openings.