- Work on pitching product details to probable clients over the phone.
- The sales team leader reports directly to Sales Manager.
- Suggest, assist in identify, setting up sales strategy.
- Set up sales plan in order to archive sales target required by the company.
- Detailing sales action plan to ensure that the target will be achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Support, motivate staff member to achieve individual and team target.
- Supervise daily work of sales staff.
- Liaise closely with HR department in solving daily HR issues including discipline compliance, work attitude, etc.
- Build up good relationship with service provider in the responsible field.
- Negotiate or assist in negotiation with key services providers in order to improve the pricing cost structure.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc.
- Immediate reporting of important issues (service, operational, HR) to direct senior level, propose solutions where possible.
- Handling of key accounts, prospects.
- Minimum Graduate
- Excellent communication skills
- Should possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Strong sales skill with proven track record.
- Good convincing skills
- Leadership skills
- Result oriented
- Problem solving skills.