Virtual Labs Engineering and Architecture Division (VLEAD) is looking for a competent and experienced technical team lead to work in the core technologies of Virtual Labs
Please share your Github handle that demonstrates your contributions to the Open Source Community and to Virtual labs ( http://vlab.co.in/)
- The engineering team is looking for a technical lead who can conceptualize and design systems, understand the project ecosystem, identify issues and bottlenecks and proactively come up with solutions
- He must be able to lead the team of developers, mentor the team members and ensure they are able to deliver high quality outcomes
- Commonly used technologies for Virtual Labs are: OS: Linux/Unix
- Tools: Redmine (Project Management System), Media wiki, Emacs (Org-mode)
- Version control: git
- Some of the problems that you can solve while working with different teams
- Find solutions to complex issues that are unique to our project and integrate them across integration teams
- Build low-latency systems and make data-driven decisions
- Conceptualise and build intelligent platforms that maximize the value of our offering and helps us proactively reach out to more customers.
- We are a fully open source shop and big believers in contributing back to the community. If building open source IT stacks excites you, then our team might be your next career step.