MeraJob.in is India's 1stJob Matching Portal focused on mass hiring and entry-level segments, which are under-served by current job portals. It uses high-end technology and judgment to match candidates to the right job.
Recruitment Centre Technology Manager will be responsible for designing & maintaining IT systems required by the Recruitment Center (operates on Drishti Call Center platform) to ensure high quality and fail safe technology infrastructure. Understanding user requirements for better engagement of customers and conceptualizing and implementing (with Call Centre product provider) new Recruitment Centre solutions.
The responsibilities will include:
- Manage all IT & computer systems including, but not limited, to Call center platform, the IVRs, Audio gateways, Servers, Recruitment Executive Desktops, Media storage devices, Telecom infrastructure, Leased lines etc
- Create and maintain a mechanism to efficiently store and retrieve the audio files of recruiter’s conversation with the Jobseeker
- Responsible for data back-up along with the IT support team in MeraJob
- Troubleshoot all technology issues faced by the recruitment center including Dialer, Firewall
- Coordinate with the vendor’s service delivery team wherever required
- Manage new purchases orders with vendors
- Provide infrastructure orientation and training to new Recruitment Executives
- Manage installation of new Recruiter workstations
- Serves as the main point of contact for all IT-related matters for the Recruitment Centre and for the designated office
- Responsible for developing and implementing Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Maintain IVR trees, call queues & users on call center platform