- Contractual for 2 Yrs on the payroll of TeamLease.
- Post 2 years, basis individual and company performance, certain candidates can be absorbed on Tata Steel payrolls.
Product to Sell: Steel Doors (Residential & Commercial both), Windows and Ventilators.
- To ensure achievement sales targets (Bookings and Sales) as per plan
- Manage the distributors sales executive on a day to day basis
- Manage 8-10 dealers in the allocated territory
- Implement initiatives in-line with Tata Steel expectations for TATA Pravesh
- Meet builder/promoter and influencer connect
- Ensuring a consumer driven mindset at all times
1. Territory Management
- Map the potential high opportunity pockets in the territory and ensure dealer and salesman coverage adequately
- Understand the geography-wise sales plans for TATA PRAVESH from superiors and cascade them to consumption center wise sales plans; ensure achievement of same
- Regularly meet and engage with stake holders (builder, contractors, architects) to discuss and pitch for TATA PRAVESH across the territory
- Help sales managers create enablers / BTL/ sales programs for the territory ensure rigorous execution
2. Sales Executive (SE) Management
- Help the sales executives (SE) plan their leads, meetings, activities and travel plans both at the beginning of the month and across the month
- Interact with each SE (5-7 per TSM) on a daily basis Help him plan the day (consumers and meetings) and review his performance at the end of the day
- Support SEs in closing larger / difficult consumers by being present in person
- Provide SE wise reports (strengths, weaknesses, issues) to SM, plan and execute any SE level interventions required
- Shadow the SEs to build capabilities that will help them sell better. Each SE to be shadowed in person for at least twice every month
- Ensure SE attrition is minimized.
- Fill any SE vacancies by identifying and onboarding suitable candidates (with the help of distributors)
3. Dealer Management
- Visit dealers every month, ensure they are clear of targets and motivated to perform
- Ensure all dealers are meeting basic business requirements (E.g. Good quality displays, sharing of consumer leads with SEs, following set Tata Steel Processes etc.)
- Participate in performance reviews and knowledge sharing sessions
- Incorporate feedback provided in regular day-to-day working
- Submit all required reports/ MIS/ competitor profiles on time
- Support in implementation of initiatives for improvement in the current systems & processes
- Oversee any other work as per business need as communicated by the Superior