- Contractual for 2 Yrs on the payroll of TeamLease.
- Post 2 years, basis individual and company performance, certain candidates can be absorbed on Tata Steel payrolls.
Product to Sell: To sell Steel Doors (Residential & Commercial both), Windows and Ventilators through Builders / Promoters / RWA / Group housing societies / Architects / Engineers etc.
- Connect with builder / promoter and influencers like RWA / Group housing societies, architects and engineers etc.
- To ensure achievement of sales targets through tie-up with Builders and Contractors as per plan
- Implement initiatives in-line with Tata Steel expectations
- Ensuring a consumer driven mindset at all times
- Gather competitive intelligence data from the field
1. Lead Conversion
- Regularly meet and engage with builder/promoter team to discuss and pitch TATA PRAVESH across the territory
- Build strong understanding of customer requirement and product features and in customer discussions recommend best fit solution
- Understand the geography-wise sales plans for Tata PRAVESH from superiors and cascade them to consumption center/project wise sales plans; ensure achievement of same
- Be a seamless communicator to the customer and other stakeholders (manufacturers, installers etc) to ensure smooth end to end coordination of project delivery
- Be independent in planning and executing meetings with different levels of stakeholders and identify the key decision makers
- Ensure seamless connect with distributors, central team for physical product demo to builder/promoters and influencer and order booking
2. Product Expertise
- Develop a deep understanding of the product portfolio and be able to provide solution to the consumer based on requirements
- Be able to understand and appropriately record the consumer need and convey that to manufacturing team
- Converse intelligently with influencer/builder community on product advantages and variations and convey the entire spectrum on offer
3. Lead generation
- Visit consumption centers as per Personal Journey Plans (PJP); identify and map all current and upcoming project sites for the consumption centers covered
- Scout and visit these project sites and centers and proactively meet builders/promoters
- Maintain active contact with latent builder/ promoter communities
- Identify and map key influencers within projects key consumers influencing project decisions (RWA/ group housing societies), architects and engineers etc.
- Ensure effective execution of all planned builder/promoter and influencer engagement activities like engagement meets, roadshows, van campaigns etc.; generate leads from these activities
- Build builder/promoter and influencer connect as per the region to build brand awareness and generate leads
- Participate in performance reviews and knowledge sharing sessions
- Incorporate feedback provided in regular day-to-day working
- Submit all required reports/ MIS/ competitor profiles on time
- Support in implementation of initiatives for improvement in the current systems & processes
- Oversee any other work as per business need as communicated by the Superior