Job Responsibilities -
1. Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
2. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
3. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
4. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
Job Requirements -
1. Proven UI/ UX and Web Development experience
2. Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
3. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
6. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction?
7. Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
8. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Qualification -Graduate/Post Graduate(Tech)
No details provided