We at ‘MeraJob India Private Limited’ (hereinafter referred to as “MJI”), are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, phone number and an email address or other contact information. In general, you can visit MJI's Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. MJI continues to strive to provide the safest possible environment for you to search and apply to jobs.
About Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Cookies enable us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. If a user's system is idle for more than an hour, however, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session.
- This prevents unauthorized access to the user's information while they are away from their computer.
- You may have the ability to reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent; however, some MJI features or services may not function properly without cookies.
- Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed.
- We may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
Third Party Services
- Third parties provide certain services available on the Site i.e. www.merajobindia.com on MJI’s behalf.
- 'MJI' may provide information, including Personal Information, that 'MJI' collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'MJI' maintains its Web site and mailing lists.
- 'MJI' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on MJI’s behalf.
- 'MJI' does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on MJI’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against MJI’s policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data on a best effort basis.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- 'MJI' does not inherently rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people on a stand-alone basis and the sharing (if any) is with relation to the general business practices of ‘MJI’ which is under your consent.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to partners and employers who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
- ‘MJI’ reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
- MJI is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction