If at any time, any new feature or sub-page is added/ started by the MJI within the Site, or any links to external/related sub-pages are created/ developed by the MJI; then in all those cases the specific TOU and Term Conditions for all such pages/links, which are available on such sub-pages shall be applicable upon the Users. However, if any inconsistency is found between the TOU and TC of the Site and TC of the specific pages; then in that case the terms that are most recent would supersede any preceding TOU / TC (as the case may be).
The MJI’s Liability
The MJI’s Sites and Recruitment Centre provide an online job portal and related services, intended to act as a market place for “job seekers” and “job providers” through web. The MJI has no obligation to screen or censor any of the Sites’ content, nor is the MJI responsible for the actual transaction between employers and job seekers. Thus, the MJI has no control over the quality or legality of the jobs, or job seeker qualifications, posted. The MJI makes no representations about the truthfulness of any jobs posted, job seeker information or user content on the Site and encourages all employers to conduct their own investigation as to a job seeker’s suitability for employment and trustworthiness. The information provided on this Site is only for reference purposes for the Users. The MJI’s Site/Recruitment Centre may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The MJI makes no representations about the accuracy or completeness of any Site/Recruitment Centre or its content.
That any usage of this Site/Recruitment Centre does not guarantee the provision/creation of any job to/for a job seeker. The MJI is not to be considered an Employer and shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, by any entity posting jobs on this Site/Recruitment Centre. The MJI cannot guarantee that any job seeker will be exactly what any employer wants or that the job seeker will perform as required. No advice or information obtained by a User from the Site/Recruitment Centre shall create any warranty whatsoever.
Please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people who misrepresent themselves online. When you, i.e. User use MJI’s Site you assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through our Sites. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or untrue. Please be careful when using MJI Site.
User authentication on the Internet is impossible and therefore the MJI does not warrant that each user is who they claim to be. Since the MJI is not, and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of the users on any Site/Recruitment Centre, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the MJI (and our agents and employees) from claims and damages (whether actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any material placed by you, or your Mentor, on the Sites, and that you are 18 years of age or above. You also represent and warrant to the MJI that you will use the Sites in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. The MJI in no way either represents or guarantees the accuracy, reliability or the truthfulness of any User content. You hereby acknowledge that any dependence placed upon the posts made by other Users is done entirely at your own risk.
Payment Terms/ Cancellation/ Refund
All the payment related obligations and facilities on the Site are undertaken on a third party payment gateway platform/system of HDFC BANK. MJI is not the relevant party responsible or operating the payment transactions.
While making payment using the online third party payment gateway platform/system, MJI shallnot be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to reasons not limited to -:
- Misuse or illegal duplication of the authorization for any transaction/s; and
- Impersonation by any third party/individual in relation to use of debit/credit card; and
- Any issues/ error which may arise at the end of your Bank; and
- Any payment issues arising due to decline of transaction for any other reason/s whatsoever.
All instruments processed by the payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure will also be governed by the terms and conditionsagreed with the respective Issuing Bank/institutions in addition to the present terms and conditions.
User acknowledge that the MJI shall not be held liable for anydamages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing the payment transaction or any delay in processing the payment transactionwhich is beyond the control of MJI.
User acknowledges and agreed that payment mechanisms are governed by separate agreements between the third parties who provide facilities for such payment mechanism and the MJI. Further, it is understood and agreed by the User that such payment mechanism may also be subject to agreements between third parties who provide facilities for such payment mechanism and the User.
User based in India can use any of the following modes of payment to subscribe to MJI’s services:
Supported modes for online payment:
- Credit Cards issued in India – MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Debit Card issued in India – MasterCard, Maestro, Visa
- Net Banking / Online Transfer –
Offline Payment (not available for international Users):
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Cheque or Cash Pick-up
- Payment via credit card at any of our branch offices in India
- Bank Transfer
The following modes of payment are supported for International Customers:
- Credit Cards – MasterCard and Visa
- User agrees to the payment structure agreed between User and the MJI, and agrees to be charged in accordance with it. Service Fee/Charges refers to the details as mentioned in the rate card for products (on Employer section of the Site), services and packages introduced by the MJI from time to time for providing the Services as a whole or in part for fixed and/or variable charges.
- User acknowledges and agrees that the Services shall only commence after realization of money in the accounts of the MJI, provided any other payment terms have not been explicitly agreed. However, in case of any post-paid services (if applicable), any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under the agreement, the MJI shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due until the date of final payment by the User.
- User acknowledges and agrees that in the event of failure by User, or the person with whom responsibility lies for payment of such transactions, that MJI may terminate User’s account and cancel the agreement immediately. MJI may also pursue payment in a court of law.
- User acknowledges and agrees that in no event whatsoever, the MJI shall take any responsibility or liability for malfunctioning or defect in any payment procedure. Payment of the Membership Fee shall always be the sole responsibility of the User.
- Since MJI offers non-tangible goods/ Services, MJI do not issue refunds once the order is processed and the services are provided. As a User you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any service from MJI’s website/Recruitment Centre. User agrees that fees paid for purchase of SmartProfiles database, products available on Site, job postings, companies advertising and the other services are provided on Website are non-refundable, provided otherwise have been explicitly agreed between User and the MJI. Prices may change at any time without notice.However, any refund approve/allows by the MJI shall be at the sole discretion of MJI; and all such refunds (if approved by MJI) will be made by MJI directly to such User, by way of cheque/demand draft/account transfer within [.] days of the approval of refund. MJI offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the User’s bank accounts.
- The MJI reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the Services through the Website or any other fee. The MJI further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
- Please note that MJI do not assume any responsibility and therefore MJI do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of MJI’s products or services with third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc.). MJI do not guarantee that their products or services are fully compatible with all third-party programs and MJI do not provide technical support for third-party applications.
- The MJI reserves the right to charge transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the Services through the Site/Recruitment Centre or any other fee.
- The User may be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the Services through the Website, as applicable.
- All prices quoted on the Website are exclusive of any applicable taxes unless specifically noted otherwise.
- MJI undertakes no liability for free services. MJI reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements/ payment terms at any time without any prior notice.
- User having a service/transaction related concern can get in touch with MJI’s customer care team at 09266622544 (between 9.30 AM to 7.30 PM IST). MJI ensure that it will address the User’s concern on high priority. Users are requested to keep their Invoice details/transaction details handy for quick response.
Permitted Uses of MJI’s Sites/Recruitment Centre
You have the following rights to the Site(s): to post job openings and search job availability. All content is the property of the MJI, and all content is protected by applicable trademark laws. You are not allowed to sell or modify the Sites’ content for any public or commercial use. In case of any violation, MJI shall have the right to take any action permitted under law. The use of the Sites’ content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is also expressly prohibited.
Prohibited Uses of Our Site
Users may not use any Sites in order to transmit, or store material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful, or (d) in a manner which jeopardizes India’s national security, contributes to social unrest, or sectarian violence.
All users agree not to engage in any activity which seeks to take advantage of or exploit other users of the Sites, or of the Sites themselves. This prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to, the following: (a) offering business or sales opportunities; (b) offering jobs from competitors of the MJI, (c) posting any inaccurate or misleading content on the Sites; (d) sending any unsolicited offer to Site users; (e) deleting any content or posting of other users; (f) engaging in any behavior which has the effect of degrading the performance of the Sites; (g) reverse engineering any portion of the Sites; (h) using or inserting a personal or corporate URL, web link, or email address, into any portion of the Sites (except where specifically requested by the Sites) and (i) duplicating, posting, or linking any Site content to other sites not belonging to the MJI. Users may not use the Site(s) to transfer any money in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Prohibited Content on Our Sites-How to Report Abuse
Any content which is offensive, dangerous, invades the privacy of others or is unlawful is prohibited from the Sites: This includes, but is not limited to, the following: (a) pornography; (b) solicitation of illegal activities; (c) racial, religious, or ethnic slurs (d) incitement to violence against any individual for whatever reason; (e) the sending of junk mail or spam; (f) violating or advocating the violation of copyrighted works; (g) releasing private information of another user without their consent; and (g) providing information or instruction about illegal activities.
Please report any abuse of our site to Contact-us@Merajob.in
Collection and use of information by MJI
In some areas of registration profile creation, MJI may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, contact information, billing information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas, MJI collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your code, age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites. Sometimes MJI collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information.
In addition, MJI may indirectly collect information about you when you use certain third party services available on www.Merajob.in. For example, if you register on www.Merajob.in by using your user name and password, you authorize MJI to have access to and store the information in your account profile; such information will be subject to, and treated in accordance with, the policies and practices described in this Privacy Statement.
MJI also gather or may gather certain information about your use of Site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer or mobile phone/smart phone hardware and software that is or may be collected by MJI. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses, but is not linked to your personal information.
MJI may sometimes afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, and preferential and/or life style information about yourself, but it is solely up to you whether you furnish such information. If you do provide such information, you are thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Privacy Statement. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of determining your potential interest in receiving e-mail or other communications about particular products or services.
In addition, at the time of registration for an account, you have the option to elect or not elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions, including without limitation, free informational newsletters from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you, such as career management advice.
The MJI has areas on this Site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in these areas becomes our property and MJI can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or to contact you for further information.
Choices regarding the disclosure of personal information to others
MJI discloses information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. However, creation of SmartProfile is considered as a deemed consent. MJI may use data about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third-party.
MJI may disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if MJI believes in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
MJI discloses and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event MJI become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, MJI or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. You will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party via email or through a prominent notice posted on the website.
You acknowledge and warrant that the MJI has not instigated and/ or forced you to deposit money in the MJI account in return of job guarantee or assured placement.
In no event shall the MJI, its affiliates, or its supplier’s suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on any of the MJI’s site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use any of the MJI’s sites and content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the MJI is advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, the entire liability of MJI, and your sole and exclusive remedy, for any claim or cause of action arising hereunder (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) shall not exceed the lesser of the registration fees paid or cause of action or one hundred rupees (Rs.100).
The TOU constitute the entire agreement between you and the MJI and govern your use of the Service. The TOU and the relationship between you and the MJI shall be governed by the laws of the country of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions and courts at Delhi alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try and entertain any dispute arising out between you and the MJI. The failure of the MJI to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOU remain in full force and effect.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
MJI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT OUR SITES ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY SITES OR SITES’ CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, MJI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. MJI, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You agree to indemnify and hold MJI, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post or make available through the Site or your use thereof, your violation of the TOU, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein or your violation of any rights of another.